1. Pre-Appointment Screening. Please complete the patient advisory and screening form and bring with you to your appointment. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you are in the office for your appointment. Please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, other flu-like symptoms, or if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
2. Wait in Car. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment time, please call the office at 203-359-2244 from your car to inform us of your arrival. We will contact you to come into the office when you are ready to be seen. This will help minimize the number of people in our reception area. Please wear a mask to the office and while in the office.
3. Temperature Will Be Taken. Temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
4. Restricted Office Entry. Only the patient will be allowed in the office. Any family members or friends should remain in the car or outside in the hallway. If a companion is necessary to accompany the patient, please inform the office ahead of time.
5. Hand Washing. Hand sanitizer will be available in the office.